Wednesday 18 March 2015

Week 7 - Mixing it up with addition of another cleanser and eyecream...

Day 43  - So I have endured two days straight with Tretinoin as I forgot the Exfoderm  cream when I went gym at very early hour yesterday. Skin peeled and looked pink all day and I applied Exfoderm this morning, so expecting peeling to continue tomorrow. I don't care so much about how I look anymore as nobody has said anything, although I had flakes all over my dress today at work and was distinctively pink. Tomorrow I'm seeing Dr Sarah for another follow up and I'm excited to hear her opinion.

Day 44 - Had my second follow up today. A few changes as I mentioned to Dr Sarah that I want to blast the stubborn blackheads and pores on my chin and nose. I've got the Clenziderm face wash to use in the evenings with the Clarisonic face brush for 3-4 minutes and focus on the t-zone. We  also said I can use the Tretinoin cream in the t-zone every day if my skin can cope. I'm going to cut back on using the clear to once per day (mornings) and keep the Exfoderm to every other day. I also got the Elastiderm eye cream as I want to have a proper cream for my eyes. Another follow up in four weeks and if I'm not happy with the pores next step is dermarolling! She said I look quite pink still so I had to explain my few blasts with Tretinoin. She said keep it to alternate days outside of the t-zone.
Day 45 AM

Day 45 - Used the Clenziderm last night and it was quite minty in smell and tingled a bit on my face. After using the toner and the new eye cream, I put Tretinoin on in the t-zone. This morning my pores are definitely tighter and clearer but it could be as my skin has tightened from the wash. It did bring some impurities to the surface and I look a bit pink again today. Let's see how I get on with this over the next week. First signs are definitely promising. I do think it will dry my t-zone out so might have to go easy with the Tretinoin to start off.

Day 47 - I decided to use the Clenziderm every other day for the first week as it dries out my skin particularly around the mouth. It's tight and feels a bit like it did back in week one when it was peeling like crazy. As I don't wish to return to that I'm being a little careful. My eye area has now returned completely to normal, even if I apply the Tretinoin around it every other day. I'm happy as looking more wrinkly wasn't much fun and I'm not happy with my under eye laughter lines as it is!
Day 47 AM

Day 48 - Wow, super peeling today again.The day after Exfoderm applications is definitely hardcore for peeling all over my face. I can pull thin sheets of skin off! The Clenziderm is strong so it dries me out a little. I'm using the hydrate cream again where needed. I hope my skin adapts to the Clenziderm as it has to the rest of this system. I'm starting to wish for less peeling to be honest. Seven weeks of constant peeling isn't for the faint hearted that's for sure. Although it's not bad every day. I've even been on dates and the lovely guy is either too polite to say anything or has genuinely not noticed. Who knows with men...


Day 49 - I used the Clenziderm twice in a row and now I'm cracking dry and I'm getting a few spots. Definitely every other day for this dynamite stuff! I guess normality is another week around the corner now....

No comments:

Post a Comment