Wednesday 25 March 2015

Week 8 - Getting to grips with the Clenziderm face wash...

Day 50 - I must say I thought by now I would be looking amazing but instead I'm getting to grips with how much I can use the Clenziderm face wash. So right now I'm dry and flaky in the t-zone and forced to use the hydrate cream which feels like it defeats the subject. Oh well, another week or two won't matter if it does help my pores and blackheads diminish. This is a marathon, not a sprint...This is a marathon, not a sprint....This is a marathon, not a sprint....;)

Day 51 - As much as I moan about the Clenziderm face wash I do think it's working. It has brought impurities to the surface and skin is tighter and pores smaller. I basically use it with my Clarisonic face brush for 3 minutes in the evening. Then leave the skin for 15 minutes before using the toner, eye cream and Tretinoin. Tretinoin only alternate days with Exfoderm as otherwise I will be too dry and flaky....if I'm feeling too dry I use the regular Obagi face wash. It's a week of experimenting!
Day 51 PM after using Clenziderm 
Day 54 - I had a bit if a late night on Friday so didn't wash my face with Clenziderm or apply the Tretinoin cream. My skin is not dry or tight anymore from the Clenziderm so I'm back to just being a bit flaky and peeling. The Clarisonic face brush is great, my skin is so soft it really does help and it's so easy to use. I am definitely a fan. My skin feels glowy still and with the risk of repeating myself my large pores and blackheads are improving. Even some of the stubborn areas seem to show progress after using the Clenziderm. Yay! My only downside is that I'm still peeling quite a lot the day after Exfoderm application. Forget wearing more than mascara as when I've tried to put concealer or mineral powder on it still shows the dry peeling skin a lot. I honestly can't believe it's been 8 weeks without wearing a full face of make up. I caught myself staring longingly at the Bobbi Brown make up counter on way to work as I am dying to wear foundation and blusher for some reason. I was told though by a male friend that I don't need to wear make up as my skin looks great. :)
Day 54 AM
Day 54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment