Wednesday 1 April 2015

Week 9 - Excited to see more results.

Day 57 - I've come to grips with the Clenziderm and Tretinoin combination but still adjust a little depending on how my skin feels. I see a lot of improvements in pore size and blackheads too. Skin has settled and doesn't get oily or too dry. Still peeling though and struggling to use make up as a result.
Day 58 AM
Day 59 - My skin looked good yesterday and I even managed to wear powder and I wasn't flaky or dry. Wohoo! Today I'm back to peeling however. I'm getting a bit paranoid about my under eye wrinkles from all this close up scrutiny of my face for the last eight weeks. I'm hoping the Elastiderm eye cream will improve wrinkles or else I'm off to get Botox!

Day 62 - My forehead and part of my chin are still stubbornly fighting my efforts to eliminate the blackheads and large pores but considering I don't wear make up my skin looks good. Met a friend for lunch yesterday and she couldn't believe I didn't wear make up and looked so fresh faced. I guess I might be staring myself blind at the remaining "imperfections" rather than appreciating the even skin tone, fresh glowy skin and overall improvements in pores everywhere else. Although I might give dermarolling a go and see if it helps me along further. Can't believe I've made it 9 weeks on this system and it's now part of my routine. Even slathering on three or four creams in the morning takes no time and is like second nature.
Day 63 AM

Day 63 - Today I have a two tiny spots coming and I blasted myself with the Tretinoin and Clenziderm wash over Easter weekend so I am looking a little pink this morning. My skin is also a little dry around the mouth but I'll recover quick if I give myself a day off the Clenziderm. I'm really trying to get the stubborn areas as much as the face can take....

No comments:

Post a Comment