Wednesday 22 April 2015

Week 12 - Getting very comfortable in my new skin.

Day 78 - It's interesting to see that the addition of the Clenziderm Pore Therapy toner can have such an effect on my skin. I've dried out a little so have to cut back on use as I've done too much too quickly. Skin felt tight today so I will take a days break from the Clenziderm face wash too. So coming into week 12 I should really start to see the benefits now. Apparently week 12 onwards I can "expect skin to become firmer and tighter with improved clarity and healthy glow." I'm in agreement on the glow already, it would be great if it got firmer around the eyes. It's so hard to tell if the Elastiderm eye cream is working as I feel like I'm staring myself blind at my face daily. My wrinkles are definitely not worse though!

Day 82 - Got my skin back on track again after overdoing the Clenziderm Pore Therapy. When I met some friends over the weekend they were very complimentary about my skin and said it's very plump and one of them couldn't believe my age, as I've never met him before I was very pleased with the compliment. I'm off to NYC soon so will see if the face freaks out with flight dryness and different water quality!
Day 82 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment