Wednesday 8 April 2015

Week 10 - The stubborn blackheads are finally showing good improvements!

Day 64 - It seems my persistent Clenziderm wash and clarisonic face brush efforts are finally paying off. In the last day or two I've seen great improvements in the blackheads and pores on my chin. This area has been so stubborn so far that I was beginning to wonder if it would ever happen so when I inspected my face this morning and saw the blackheads diminished I almost did a happy dance. I'm going to continue the 3 minute routine with Clenziderm as many evenings in a row as my skin can take. I'm still peeling so it's mostly two days on and one off as it's strong stuff. It's now week 10 and I've been patient waiting for these results. Obagi Nu Derm definitely keeps delivering the longer you use it.
Day 66 PM

Day 66 - My face is such a nice even pale colour now and no pigmentation issues at all. I think in the last week it's dawned on me how great and healthy it looks. I'm still peeling a little but it's calmed down from last week. I think my skin is slowly adapting to the Clenziderm wash. I rarely use any of the hydrate cream anymore, only on dry spots if I'm at work and want to minimise the flaky look. This week I can wear a bit of blusher and concealer but sometimes the under eye skin is peeling still.

Day 68 - My routine is working pretty ok, flaking is slowing down and I've used Clenziderm quite a lot this week but kept the Tretinoin to every other day alternating with the Exfoderm. Next week I'm back to meeting Dr Sarah again. I'm considering the dermarolling as I am not 100% happy with the pore size yet and my small scars on the nose are still visible. I will see what she says before making drastic decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment